Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

I miss it

Living that is. I miss living. I could end the blog right here, but I will elaborate since I have nothing else to do. 
I am alive, true. And although I never thought I would miss drinking or partying and the like, I actually do.
I can't stand sitting in this grim coffee shop anymore.
I miss having a job, having money, shopping, among other things of course.
It seems to me as if I am the only 25 year old who spends her Friday nights online, only virtually living. 
What I would give for a live game of scrabble instead of the thousands I play online. 
What joy I would feel if I liked something and were able to just go in and buy it.
I know most people think I am a spoiled girl who allows herself all kinds of privileges and who never manages to save a dime. And what if I am? It is just who I am.
It is true that being that kind of girl leaves me clueless when I find myself without money, but I am impressing myself by coping with it.
I am not exactly happy with my current situation, but not breaking down is an achievement in itself for someone like me.
I forgot why I wanted to elaborate on this. I just want to say that I miss having plans for the weekend or something. Maybe soon. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment