Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

People In My Life, Forgive Me

People in my life, you deserve an apology.
People in my life, forgive me.

Forgive me for I have sinned.
Forgive me for I have lost my mind at times.
Forgive me for I haven't been totally honest with you.
Forgive me for I got scared.
Forgive me for I lost control.
For I gave in to an outburst.
For I got you entangled in my misery.
Forgive me for I am miserable.
Forgive me for I sometimes wipe my fake smile away.
For I use you.
For I abuse you.
Forgive me for I felt sorry for myself.
Forgive me for I have claimed innocence.
Forgive me for I cried.
For I lied.
For I was lied to.
For I took advantage of you.
For I let you take advantage of me.
Forgive me for I am weak.
For I am weaker than you.
Forgive me for my impatience.
Forgive me for my hastiness.
Forgive me for my ego.
For my vanity.
For my shallowness.
Forgive me for I have been selfish.
For I took it to extreme levels.
For I believed.
For I got deceived.
Forgive me for I was obnoxious.
Forgive me for I have treated you wrongly.
For I have let you treat me so.
Forgive me for the nostalgia I feed on.
Forgive me for my routine.
Forgive me for my dullness.
Forgive me for my security.
Forgive me for my self confidence.
Forgive me for my lack of confidence.
Forgive me for I seemed strong.
For I was not.
Forgive me for I let myself shatter.
Forgive me for I have let you shatter me.
Forgive me for my ambitions.
For my talent.
For my faults.
For my stubbornness.

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Forgive me for last night, for I was lost and now am found.

Forgive me for using biblical terms.
Forgive me for I have lost my faith.
Forgive me for I have problems.
For my trouble.
For yours.

Forgive me for my denial.
Forgive me for my pushiness.
Forgive me for my fantasies.
Forgive me for the world I built for myself.
For the nutshell I live in.
For the countries I have never visited.
For the trips I took.
For the trips I will never take.
For the sacrifices I made.
For the ones I will never make.

Forgive me for I was ingrate.
Forgive me for I have lost my grace.
Forgive me for I haven't been nice.
For I have given up.
For I have shown the truth at times.
For I have been myself at times.
For I have forgotten who you were at times.

Forgive me for I have ignored you.
For you have ignored me.
Forgive me for I had hoped.
For the hopes came true.
For the truth didn't last.

Forgive me for I was frail.
For I was fragile.
For I am frail.
For I am fragile.

Forgive me for I still have ambitions.
For I still have hopes.
For I yearn.
For I yearn for success.
For I yearn for health.
For I yearn for love.
Forgive me for I will never change.
Forgive me for I want to change.
Forgive me for I can't change.

Forgive me for I have let opportunities slide.
For I haven't made the effort.
For I have made the effort.
For I have stopped making the effort.

Forgive me for I am but human.
For I speak my mind.
For I don't.
For I love.
For I hate.
For I am needy.
For I am greedy.
For I never get enough.

Forgive me for it takes me time to withdraw.
Forgive me for I don't withdraw.
Forgive me for I can't leave my world.
For I take it with me wherever I go.

Forgive me for I want to let go.
Forgive me for I can't.

People in my life, forgive me.
Forgive me for my regrets.
Forgive me for I want to repent.
Forgive me... for I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment